Tuesday 8 March 2016

Technology on the bus- Merit evidence

Today was technology, I showed the Care values on the bus by only talking to the person next to me which was Zainab and Alyssa. I also respected the bus and used manners as I entered and exited the bus and filled sits sensibly which is under bus on the care values chart. At technology I listened and respected the classroom and teacher by following instructions and behaving the same as I would at school. In my cooking class or group made cheese and bacon muffins because, we needed to create a dish using the outline of the recipes we had made over the last few weeks and make our dish Kiwanian , snack size and have three out of the four food groups and no sugar. Overall the learner quality I showed was collaborate because I collaborated with my group to create the dish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment