Thursday 31 March 2016

My PE striking and fielding refection.

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths:
My strengths are hitting the ball, because I stand side on and no one has ever caught my ball.

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were following through with the ball, wide base/good stance, keeping our eyes on the ball, standing side on, firm/correct grip on the racket and stronger hand lower down.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were to cup your hands, keep your eye on the ball, look at where you are aiming to throw the ball , Stepping forward with opposite foot to arm that you are throwing with and then Standing side on, rotating shoulders then following through

My Next Steps: My next steps are catching the ball because every- time the ball comes in my direction, I run away from the ball.

To improve my striking of a ball I need to have a better stance because sometimes I have a bad stance which causes me to do a bad hit , another thing that will improve my stance is to follow through with the ball.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to not run and look at where the ball is going because I might have a better chance at catching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment