Friday 29 July 2016

House Captain - Distinction evidence 12

Today there wasn't a student leaders meeting at morning tea. 

At the welcome back assembly the student leaders sat up the front. I made sure to be a positive role model when I was sitting up the front. I did this by showing the assembly care values, they are: 



  • Enter and exit respectfully.
  • Clap/laugh politely when appropriate.
  • Focus on the speaker or presentation.
  • Listen respectfully.
  • Sit quietly.
  • Follow the assembly expectations.
I showed all of them and earned a care ticks for the value focus which was Focus on the speaker or presentation.

On Tuesday morning Mr Ladbrook informed us that the flags haven't been getting done, I made sure to step up as a leader and on Wednesday morning when the rest of the house captains were at the winter tournament and the flags were not put up. I got Zainab and Lauren to help me put them up, I made sure to respect the flags and be careful when holding them because sometimes they can hit people. When we were putting them up the door was locked so I used my active thinking skill and went to the office to get some keys. 


Care value/ How I showed leadership/ How I have continued to be a good role model: 

The care value I showed this week were all of them because I showed all my care values at the assembly and around the school. I showed leadership by being a role model at assembly. I have continued to be a good role model by being careful with the flags and role modelling postive behaviour around the school. 


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete