Tuesday 26 July 2016

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are being creative and working with others to make the improvisation.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at are not laughing when performing and speaking louder.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was learning a range of different games because it was fun and challenging playing them.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was being able to make things up quickly on the spot because I am not so good at it and sometimes find it hard to think quickly.


My favorite improvisation game was selling a object game because it was really fun and helped me think quickly on the spot.

My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is speaking loudly because I need to work on this. I also need to face the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment