Sunday 3 July 2016

Distinction evidence- Being a role model to the juniors 4

Today I was a role model to the juniors at the junior cross country. I was a role model by showing all the care values. Community, Active Thinking, Respect and Excellence. I did this when the teachers at the junior cross country were giving out instructions I made sure to role model positive behaviour, like not talking to the person next to me, because then the juniors would copy, Listening respectfully, sitting/standing quietly, being aware of the parents who had come to watch and giving pozis out to the kids who tried really hard. I also made sure to show the care values to the junior teachers and speak respectfully to them, so I could role model a positive way to talk to teachers to the kakano team, mainly the year threes. 

I am also being a role model every time I am in the junior area and around the school not only at events (Where the teachers are watching) 

Care value/Learner quality: 
The care value I showed was respect because I respected the teachers and showed respect while instructions were given. The learner quality I showed was be resilience because I was resilient when I found it hard. 

How I showed leadership:
I showed leadership by being a good role model to the younger students and stepping up as a student leader. 


How I have continued to be a good role model to other students: 

I have continued to be a good role model to younger students by being a role model at all the events we have and not just the ones I like. 

 Refernces:blogs.babycenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment