Friday 8 July 2016

House Captain- Distinction evidence 9

Today the student leaders sat up the front at the assembly. I made sure to show my care values and be a good role model. I also made sure to co-operate when the student leaders had to move, so the junior and senior choir could perform. I also was a role model by doing the school waiata actions while we were singing, even though I am not very good. Lastly I made sure to enter and exit the hall respectfully because that is under community in the care values. 

Care ticks: 
On Monday morning I was asked by Emily if I could do her care ticks, I agreed and did them, which was being a good leader. 

This week we have also been reviewing our action plans, we haven't been doing so well with ours, but will start organizing it next term at the next leadership meeting. Our action plan was to organise a game of predator by promoting the game, deciding on the rules and organizing the equipment. 

The learner quality and care value: 
The care value I showed this week was active thinking because I have reviewed my action plan and thought about my next step carefully. The learner quality I showed was collaborate because I collaborated with the other student leaders this week. 


How I showed leadership: 
I have showed leadership by steeping up and doing people's care ticks before school, when I didn't have anything to do because some people do not do them. 

How I have continued to be a good role model:


I have continued to be a good role model by showing my care values and role modelling positive behaviour in assembly when I am sitting up the front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment