Thursday 30 June 2016

Student led conference reflection

The things I enjoyed most about my Student Led Conference were:
I enjoyed sharing my learning with my  parents and I specially enjoyed sharing my AsTTle results, so they can see how I am going in each area and what my strengths and weakness's are.  

What went well and why?

I think that my conference overall went well, because I used all the time to share my learning and they didn't have any questions which means I explained everything well. I also didn't have any spare time before the bell rang, so I was prepared well.

What were the challenges you faced when preparing and presenting your SLC?

Some of the challenges I faced when sharing my conference were, finishing in time, because I had a lot to share and explaining some of the groups I did in term 1, because it was challenging to remember what we did.

What changes would you make for next time and why?

I would change, what I added in the leadership section and would add some of the graphs/survey questions we did. I would also show my exposition when I compared Irene Van Dky and Taylor Swift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment