Sunday 12 June 2016

House captain Excellence evidence- 23

On Monday since it was Queens birthday we didn't have a leadership meeting. 

On Tuesday afternoon Jack and my value lesson was shared to classes around the school. 

Care Ticks: 
On Wednesday we did care ticks. There was a lot to be recorded on Wednesday so I worked quickly and didn't waste time. I also did my own care ticks before school so I would get more time during relax and read to do other people's care ticks since there was a lot! I made sure to not go too fast, so I wouldn't click the wrong thing and give someone an extra tick, which wouldn't be fair. I also made sure not to cheat and give myslef more care ticks than anyone esle. Personally I think I did a good job of doing the ticks this week and was fair. 

The learner quality I showed and how I showed leadership:
The learner quality I showed was collaborate because I collaborated with others to complete the care ticks in a fair way. I also questioned because I asked questions to make sure I was adding the right tick in. I showed leadership by communicating respectfully and showing the care values, Community, Active Thinking, Respect and Excellence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment