Saturday 6 August 2016

House Captain- Distinction evidence 14

On Monday at morning tea we had a student’s leaders meeting. The first thing we discussed was the flags we organised a roster for this term, the roster is Sam L, Samara and I are doing the flags in the morning. In the afternoon Jack and Jonathan are doing them. It will swap over next week. The second thing we discussed was our action plans and what we need to do to complete them. The house captains need to have a meeting with Mr Brown. The last thing we discussed was leadership badges. Mr Ladbrook checked with everyone to make sure they were achieving there excellence and merit badges. Overall I think it was a good meeting and was a leader by turning up.

In the afternoon there was a whole school assembly. Half of the house captains sat up the front to make sure everyone knew what to say. I wasn't one of them so I made sure to still show my care values while sitting up the front and enter and exit respectful.

The care value/ how I showed leadership/ how I have continued to be a good role model:

The care value I showed was active thinking because I was an active thinking by thinking and organizing things at the meeting on Monday. I showed leadership by being a good leader at the meeting and showing my care values. I have continued to be a good role model by showing my care values around the school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment