Wednesday 6 April 2016

I can find, select and use a range of texts for specific learning purposes in different tasks and learning areas of the curriculum.


For my “Evaluating Leaders” research I have been researching/comparing Irene Van Dky and Taylor Swift about who is better leader and what leadership traits they show.

During this unit I have had to use a range of strategies to find the information I needed on Google. This includes:

Cross checking my information to make sure it is true and using common sense when I do this. Another thing to do is use advanced search tools like videos, pictures and maps to find your information easily.

I have achieved this goal by referencing my information and using cross checking on my evaluating leaders research.

My next step is to set a new reading goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment