Monday 4 April 2016

House Captain- Excellence evidence 6

Today we had a leaders meeting, first we catch up about what has been going on and what events were coming up. Then Mr Ladbrook told the house captains that we may be helping at the sports day on Monday.  Next Mr Ladbrook made sure everyone was blogging and achieving  their badges. Later was the whole school assembly. I was a role model by showing the care values at assembly, which are:

Community: 
  • Enter and exit respectfully.
  • Clap/laugh politely when appropriate
Active Thinking: 
  • Focus on the speaker or presentation.
Respect: 
  • Listen respectfully.
  • Sit quietly. 
Excellence:
  • Follow the assembly expectations. 
How I did this: 
I did this by not talking to the other student leaders because that wouldn't be role modelling, this was hard because I was sitting by my friend but I didn't talk once. I also role modeled when I received a Principal award because I went up to the stage respectfully instead of running. 
Overall the learner quality I showed was collaborate because I collaborated with the other leaders at the leaders meeting. I showed leadership by showing the care values and getting an award. 

On Thursday we has a leadership meeting. We talked about balancing responsibility. We watched a video about it.  Then the house captains got pulled out to talk about putting up the flags each morning I think I am talking them down after school. Later on we made a graph. 
Here is mine.



Who is someone that can help me often help me with this?
When is my responsibility my highest priority?
What is the main objective that I am aiming for with this responsibility?
School:
My teacher and Friends
School:
When school work is due.
To get my work done to a high standard always.
Leadership:
The other kowhai house captain/ Mr Brown and other teachers.
Leadership:
When an  event is coming up and I need to organize stuff.
To get my work done to a high standard always.
Outside of school:
My coaches.
Outside of school: When a level test is coming up soon.
To get my work done to a high standard always.



No comments:

Post a Comment