Thursday 14 April 2016

Getting involved at koru games prastice- Excellence evidence 10

Today we had a koru games prastice. The sport I am playing is netball. We started with a stepping warm up where we would be running along the court and then Samara's mum would blow the whiste and we would have to stop without stepping. Next we worked on our pivoting playing a similar game. After we got into partners.  I went withTracy and prasticed our passing. The first pass we did was chest passing which were quite easy. The second pass we did was high pass's which were a bit harder. The third pass we did was shoulder passes which were a bit more complex. We had to make sure we were putting our leg forward and throwing at the same time. After we played netball for a short period of time. 

The learner quality I showed was resillience because I tried really hard at netball when things got tough like when we were doing the shoulder passes. I showed leadership by being goal fousced by being focused to do really well in netball and have fun as well as working with my team. 
Refernces:  Daily mail UK

No comments:

Post a Comment