On Monday we did have a whole school assembly throyght. The student leaders sat up the front, right in front of the new entracts , so it is a great chance to role model the assmebly expections to them since they have a short attiton span and get dircted at assmeblys. It was great that the student leaders could role model postive behaviour to them.
The assmebly expections:
- Enter and exit respectfully ( This means walking in and out of the hall quesitly)
- Clap and laugh when aporitave. ( This means not trying to be silly and get the last clap and knowing when to stop laughing)
- Foucs on the speaker or presnastion. (This means looking at the person that is talking througout the assmebly)
- Sit quietly ( This pretty much means sit queitly without talking)
- Listen repctfully (This means listening in a respectful manner)
- Follow the assmebly expections ( This means pretty much following the care values )
The care value I showed was all of them because I showed all the care values in the assmebly. The learner quitely I showed was collbraote because I collbraoted with the other student leaders at assmebly.
How I showed leadership:
I showed leadership by being a good leader when I was sitting up the right so everyonbe could see a postitve role model.
How I have continued to be a good role model:
I have continued to be a good role model by role modelling postive behaviour at the assmebly for the new entracts to follow and any ther students that weren't doing the right thing at assmebly/