Thursday 23 July 2015

Maths goal- Algebra solve one step linear equations

Walt: Solve one step linear equations 
Example one: Y2= 8 
First of all if you come across something like this: K2 it always means this: k x 2= So looking at this question ,We need to figure out what Y is: The first step is to look for familiar patterns and numbers .
Y x 2 = 8
4 x 2 = 8 
I think one of the reasons I passed this goal was knowing and learning my time tables. 

Example two: M/18 = 1 
This means division.
Look at it closely.
18/18 = 1.

My solo level was extended abstract because I know how to do it and can explain is as well as teach it. My next step is 
Use graphs, tables, and rules to describe linear relationships found in number and spatial patterns.
Here is a picture of one of my equations I have done before. Answer 6 x 3 + 3 = 21 .    
By Alicia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment