Friday 6 May 2016

Helping out around the school- Excellence evidence 14

Today I helped Honor and Makayla with their reading to the juniors. First we all headed down to the library to collect books and a bean bag. Next we hauled the bean bags down to the juniors area, this took a lot of effort considering they were very heavy. Now time for the hard part, finding little kids to read too!! I found one girl and than a few other girls came alone. Some of the books I read were Kippers Birthday and a collection of Barbie books which the kids seem to love. We then headed back to the library at the correct time. 

The learner quality I showed was resilience because it was very hard to find kids but I didn't give up. I also collaborated with Honor and Makayla to make sure reading to the juniors was successful.  I showed leadership by showing all my care valces and helping Honor and Makayla out. 
Here is a picture of one of the books I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment