Wednesday 2 September 2015

My writing prove it- Sentence structure

Walt: Use complex sentences in my writing and sentence  length in writing. 
Here are two parts in my writing prove it where I have used complex sentences. 

  1. We can lie to get important things in life for an example if you need a new pen for school but you got one last week you could lie and say someone stole it. Face it!  
  2. I believe it is only okay to lie if you need someone to believe you Although are parents actually don't lie for the right reason's  

Here are two parts in my writing where I proved I could use complex sentences. I am at relational because I can use complex sentences in my writing.
My next step is to achieve the year 7 standard.
By Alicia :) 
Here is my entry and exit ticket. 


No comments:

Post a Comment