Thursday 6 August 2015

Use graphs, Tables and rules to describe linear relationships found in number and spatial patterns

 Walt: Use graphs, tables, and rules to describe linear relationships found in number and spatial patterns.
Problem: Tina and Tom were twins. Tom spends and Tina saves.Tom found a 20$ note on Sunday evening and spent 2$ a day starting Monday coincidentally Tina started  work that Monday and got 2.50 a day. How long would it be before Tina has more money then Tom. 
How I did it?
I made a table of how much money Tina would be getting. I than made a table of how much Tom would be spending. It will take five days for Tina to get more money than Tom. In five days Tom will have 10$ and Tina will have 12.50$. 

My solo level is extended abstract because I can teach others how to do this. My next step is to do a Measurement test. 

By Alicia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment